Skip to content
- Check the language on the site thoroughly. If they cant even afford good writers or translators, how awesome can their investment scheme be?
- Check the Whois Data of the website. Do the Whois entrys match with what they say on the website? Does the registration date of the domain match with what they say on their site?
- Use the google image search with pictures from their site (drag and drop them into the google image search) to see if the pics are unique or if they have a large network of websites where they use the pictures again and again.
- If there are pictures of people, you can see if they might be stolen from the web.
- Ask people on forums like reddit.com or bitcointalk.org
- Check websites like this one or badbitcoin.org